Product Description & Reviews
Now crafted with contoured quilting around the waist for a flattering fit, this warm 550-fill down jacket protects your upper body, hips and thighs from exposure to the elements. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
Features & Highlights
- Warm down-insulated jacket with contoured quilting for waist definition and improved fit. Removable, snap-off hood. DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Two-way front zip. Covered-zip hand pockets. Media compatible.
- Rolled-over elastic inner cuffs and hem. Embroidered logo on chest and back.
- 550-fill goose down meets the Responsible Down Standard (RDS).
- Original North Face, lifetime warranty. Machine wash.
|Manufacturer:||The North Face|
|Brand:||The North Face|
|Publisher:||The North Face|
|Studio:||The North Face|
|Item Size:||7 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.8 x 4.09 x 4.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.