Product Description & Reviews
A cartouche is the royal nameplate or seal that was used by all ancient Egyptian pharaohs as a powerful amulet of protection for all eternity. This timeless treasure is hand-made at the bazaar of Khan el Khalili in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt.Ancient Egyptian symbols that spell I LOVE YOU. Hand-Made in Cairo, Egypt - 2 inches long. In Stock and Ready to Ship with velvet bag and jewelry box. Includes a Hieroglyphic Alphabet chart. Optional gift wrapping available in our beautiful gold foil pyramid box.
Features & Highlights
- Ancient Egyptian symbols that spell I LOVE YOU
- Hand-Made in Cairo, Egypt - 2 inches long
- In Stock and Ready to Ship with velvet bag and jewelry box
- Includes a Hieroglyphic Alphabet chart
- Optional gift wrapping available in our beautiful gold foil pyramid box
|Manufacturer:||Discoveries Egyptian Imports|
|Brand:||Discoveries Egyptian Imports|
|Publisher:||Discoveries Egyptian Imports|
|Studio:||Discoveries Egyptian Imports|
|Item Size:||0.44 x 0.06 x 0.06 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.