Product Description & Reviews
One of the most recognized Jewish symbols, the hamsa provides the wearer protection from the evil eye. Also known as the Hand of Fatima in Islam and the Hand of Mary in Christian faith, the hamsa symbol typically shows a palm with an eye in the middle, but it could sometimes include a heart or a hexagram. This Diamond Hamsa charm pendant features an openwork filigree design and a heart in the middle, signifying love and strength. Wear this handcrafted gold hamsa pendant to accent your style.fine Hamesh Hand bracelet charm or necklace pendant with a heart-shaped motif.
Features & Highlights
- fine Hamesh Hand bracelet charm or necklace pendant with a heart-shaped motif
- faithfully handcrafted with solid 14 karat white gold (pink gold) in polished finish and individually hand-set with 4 natural white diamond accents
- comes with free special gift packaging
- made in the USA yet offered at factory direct jewelry price
- ships from the manufacturer directly to the customers
|Brand:||Middle Eastern Jewelry|
|Package Size:||1.2 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.