Product Description & Reviews
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Love them or your money back warranty About ColorDue to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, the color might be little different from you see on your screen. Garment Care: Hand wash recommended Do not bleach Color separated washing Warm iron STEPS TO REMOVE MILK STAINS 1.Soak the Fabric in Cold Water: Put the stained fabric into cold water for five to 10 minutes. At this point, you don't need to use any detergent. If the stain remains, move on to step 2. 2.Treat with Baby Laundry Detergent: If the stain remains, rub liquid baby laundry detergent into the stained area and soak in room temperature water for 30 minutes. Every three to five minutes while the milk-stained clothing is soaking, you should gently rub the stained area between your fingers for a few seconds. And then rinse thoroughly. 3.If the stain remains, repeat steps 1-2 again before drying.Make sure the stain has been fully removed before drying. TIPS: Drying will set the stain permanently. Take care of the stains as soon as they hit your fabric. That means that you need to get to them before they dry. Soak the fabric for five to ten minutes in cold water to stop the stain from setting if you can not get to the stain right away.
Features & Highlights
- Three pieces basic nursing tops.EVERY MOMS SHOULD HAVE THEM IN THEIR NURSING WARDROBE!!
- Stretchy modal fabric for comfortable fit.Size fits for Bust S(34-36''), M(37-39''),L(40-41.5''),XL(42-44''),XXL(45-47'').
- Smart discrete feeding access,double layers design for easier nursing
- Pullover long sleeve design,easy to dress with other clothes
- Fashion style and practical for any activity (shopping, traveling, hanging out at home)
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.