Shupaca Pullover Shawl, Grape
Free Shipping Included! Shupaca Pullover Shawl, Grape by Shupaca at Style Hoster. MPN: XMS4085. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Shupaca Pullover Shawls are soft, light and airy, yet warmer than wool! They're hand-woven to feature the beautiful, textured sheen of the Alpaca.
Shupaca is the brainchild of husband and wife Andrew and Lori Schuster. Travelling in Ecuador brought an unexpected immersion to the vibrant socio-cultural heritage of South America, and the discovery of an extraordinary fabric called, Alpaca.
Forming a brand that combines their environment-conscious minds and dedication to fair trade and responsible business practices, Shupaca combines the couple's surname and their esteemed product of choice, Alpaca fur.
Upholding this ancient tradition while injecting contemporary details, Shupaca works with South American artisans and their families to ensure products exude indigenous quality while remaining fashionably relevant. All products are hand woven on wood looms using the same methods that have been practiced for hundreds of years.
Shupaca vigilantly practices Fair Trade. Not only is our team fairly compensated, they are paid directly without other companies or political figures taking a piece of the pie that isn't rightfully theirs. Currently there are no official certificates of Fair Trade in the U.S. However, for more information please visit the TransFair website: http://www.transfairusa.org.
Features & Highlights
- The Grape Shupaca Pullover Shawl is soft, light and airy, yet warmer than wool! They're hand-woven to feature the beautiful, textured sheen of the Alpaca
- 100% hypo-allergenic and amazing to the touch these can be belted in front or worn as a sweater for the ultimate in style and comfort
- Truly, one size fits all, as these shawls are a sleeveless design to fit over your head with a loose scoop collar wrapping
- This unique Shawl is great for layering texture with any outfit or belted in front and worn as a sweater or wrap; keeps your neck toasty
- Feel great about your Shawl! The Shupaca line of Alpaca wool is of sustainable practices used in Earth-honoring production of all-natural fabrics
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.2 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|