Product Description & Reviews
Ryan and O'Donnnell are passionate about making high quality shoes that are fit for purpose. Irish dancing has evolved and the footwear must adapt with it and provide the protection and support required for such vigorous athletic moves. As Irish dance has become a sport dancers deserve the same protection as any other athlete. The Ryan and O'Donnell classic hard shoe has many features of its more expensive Evolution hard shoe in terms of flexibility straight out the box ready to dance in and is one of the lightest hard shoes on the market. The heel clip is designed to stay on the heel so no friction that can cause blisters, the heel also has a padded collar so is soft against the skin. The tips and heels are made with mould technology so they are symmetric giving better posture and balance to the dancer and reduce the need for two piece heel with unsightly screws and top piece. The shoes have a 5 eyelet lace up system similar to a running shoe for extra support round the ankle and a better fit reducing friction and ensuring the a secure fit. The insole of the Classic Hard Shoes is padded for comfort and is an excellent entry to intermediate level hard shoe.
Features & Highlights
- Use the size chart to convert your USA size to UK size, then drop down one full UK size for a tight fit. For example if you were USA size 4 you would be UK size 3 drop down to UK size 2 for tight fit.
- Black flexible suede sole hard shoe with sports padded heel clip to help prevent blisters.
- One-piece symmetric heels and tips giving dancers better balance and posture with squared off tips to assist with toe stands
- Ultra Lightweight, helping dancers to achieve higher kicks and reduced fatigue. Guaranteed the highest security with new interlocking heel attachment.
- Padded and cushioned insole for comfort.
|Brand:||RYAN AND ODONNELL|
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.81 x 3.82 x 3.82 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.