Product Description & Reviews
A cartouche is the royal nameplate or seal that was used by all ancient Egyptian pharaohs as a powerful amulet of protection for all eternity. You can translate any name into ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs in this elegant, timeless pendant, handmade to order at the bazaar of Khan el Khalili in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt. The Small size (1 1/2") will fit up to 3 symbols, Medium (1 3/4") up to 5 symbols, Large size (2") will fit up to 7 symbols, and Extra Large up to 9 symbols. IMPORTANT: To submit the name you would like translated into hieroglyphic, use the customization tool on the right. This pendant is 'Open-Style', which means that the background is cut away. Solid style is also available (hieroglyphs are on a solid background). Artists in Cairo will make final decision on which heiroglyphs are most appropriate for the cartouche.
Features & Highlights
- Translate a name or initials into ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs in this timeless 18k Gold pendant.
- For names 2-3 letters long, select 1.5 inches; 4-5 letters, 1.75 inches; 6-7 letters, 2 inches; and 8-9 letters, 2.25 inches.
- Handmade to order, at the Bazaar of Khan el Khalili in Cairo, Egypt. Includes Hieroglyphic Alphabet Chart. Chains sold separately.
- Optional gift wrapping available in our beautiful gold pyramid packaging.
- ORDER NO LATER THAN APRIL 29TH TO RECEIVE BY MOTHER'S DAY WITH FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
|Manufacturer:||Discoveries Egyptian Imports|
|Brand:||Discoveries Egyptian Imports|
|Publisher:||Discoveries Egyptian Imports|
|Studio:||Discoveries Egyptian Imports|
|Item Size:||0.44 x 0.06 x 0.06 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.