Product Description & Reviews
With a bobbed, contoured outsole, Muck Wetland Series Rubber Premium Women's Field Boots offer stability on uneven terrain without the weight of traditional treading. A Comfort Topline binding hugs the calf to seal in heat and keep cold and debris out. The Airmesh lining of these women's rubber boots is breathable so that feet stay dry and cool while the 100% waterproof neoprene construction keeps out mud and moisture. An EVA midsole offers additional cushioning to absorb shocks and improve comfort during longer treks. Built with a women-specific last, these rubber field boots have a slimmer fit that better suits the contours of female feet.
Features & Highlights
- 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out
- Breathable Airmesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, and allows air to travel throughout the boot while keeping water out; comfort rated from -20 °F to 50 °F (-30 °C to 10 °C)
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional cushioning
- MS-2 bobbed molded outsole reduces weight and improves stability for climbing and trekking
- Bark colors blend into natural surroundings and provide understated style
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 5.75 x 5.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.