Product Description & Reviews
For dedicated hunters, Muck Woody PK Series Rubber Women's Hunting Boots are packed with features to keep you protected on the move. The MS2 bobbed molded outsole of these women's hunting boots is designed to reduce weight while also improving stability for trekking uneven ground. A contoured EVA midsole and 100% waterproof CR Flex-Foam neoprene construction offer cushioning and comfort for long treks on your feet. With a breathable PK Mesh lining, these waterproof hunting boots circulate air while keeping mud and water out for improved comfort in warmer climates.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight 4 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention; adjusts to your foot's contours to resist blisters and chafing
- Lightweight and breathable PK Mesh lining keeps feet well ventilated for long-wearing dryness; comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 °F/18 °C
- MS2 Bobbed molded outsole reduces weight and improves stability for climbing and trekking
- Rear pull tab for easy on/off
- Camo print on exterior is suitable for hunting, camping and other outdoor activities; teal accents on upper, midsole and outsole for feminine style
|Color:||Bark, Mossy Oak Break-up/Teal|
|Package Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.9 x 4.69 x 4.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.