Product Description & Reviews
Hardworking and good looking, the Muck Tack ll Series Mid-Height Women's Rubber Barn Boots are a great choice for wet and muddy days on the farm. They're built on a women's-specific last for a slimmer shape and a better fit. Made with a 100% waterproof 4 mm Flex-Foam neoprene upper, these women's rubber boots bend and move with your feet for exceptional comfort and flexibility on active days. The breathable Airmesh lining keeps feet dry and cool while the durable, easy-to-clean outsole protects in muddy, wet environments. A handy heel spur lets you easily kick these work boots off at the end of the day without getting your hands dirty. Comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 °F (18 °C) for reliable performance in a variety of settings, these barn boots are easy to coordinate with your existing wardrobe.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight 4 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption & heat retention; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable Airmesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, and allows air to travel throughout the boot; comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 °F/18 °C
- Women's-specific last is designed to follow the contours of the female foot; angled topline for comfort and equestrian style
- Durable outsole provides stability on rough terrain and protects against the elements
- Heel spur and pull tab allows for easy kick-off
- Versatile brown hue is easy to coordinate with your existing riding wardrobe
|Item Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.