Product Description & Reviews
Great looks and reliable protection make the lightweight and durable Muck Hale Series Multi-Season Women's Rubber Boots a fashionable and functional choice. These 100% waterproof outdoor boots are crafted from soft, flexible, heat-retaining CR Flex-Foam neoprene, built on a women’s last to cater specifically to the contours of the female foot. On the inside, PK Mesh lining keeps active feet cool and dry. A pull tab makes for easy on-off, and the self-cleaning outsole is ribbed to provide added stability in outdoor conditions. A comfort rating from subfreezing to 65 °F (18 °C) makes these versatile women’s boots a smart choice in a variety of environments.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight 4 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility and shock absorption properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- High-grade extended rubber exterior provides additional waterproof barrier and extra toughness
- Lightweight and breathable PK Mesh lining keeps feet well ventilated for long-wearing dryness; comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 °F/18 °C
- Women's-specific last is designed to match the contours of women's feet
- Self-cleaning ribbed outsole offers added stability on slick surfaces; easy on-off style with pull-on tab
- Hot Leaf Camo pattern on the boot shaft is great for outdoor adventures
|Color:||Brown/Hot Leaf Camo|
|Item Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.7 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.