Product Description & Reviews
Featuring the most advanced Vibram outsole technology to date, Muck Arctic Ice Series Extreme Conditions Tall Rubber Women's Winter Boots are specifically engineered to deliver grip and performance on wet ice. The Arctic Grip Outsole pods offer the most advanced traction in wet ice environments, and the multi-direction lug design provides sure footing on multi-surface terrain. The outsole of these women's winter boots also features the Vibram Icetrek full base layer for unparalleled traction on dry ice. From a comfort perspective, the women's last is specially designed to match the contours of the female foot. The heavy-duty 8 mm CR Flex-Foam in these women's snow boots is 100% waterproof and possesses excellent heat-retention properties. The fleece lining ensures exceptional warmth and delivers a comfort rating of -60 °F to 30 °F (-50 °C to -1 °C). Tough Spandura and an extended rubber shaft round out the cold weather coverage of these waterproof winter boots.
Features & Highlights
- Heavy-duty 8 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot's contours to resist chafing
- Extended, soft rubber coverage; tough, flexible Spandura adds protection against wear; women's last matches the contours of the female foot; comfort insole for strong support
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole pods deliver the most advanced traction on wet ice; Vibram Icetrek full base layer provides the highest level of traction on dry ice
- Multi-directional outsole lug design offers excellent traction on multi-surface terrain; rear pull loop for easy on/off
- Black & Windsor Wine color scheme adds style to any outdoor ensemble
|Item Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Package Weight:||6.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.59 x 4.88 x 4.88 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Timberland PRO
mpn: TB063189214, ean: 0884447263613,
Premium soft leather uppers for comfort and minimizes break-in time. Padded collar with a leather heel pull tab. Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfo...
mpn: RP261, ean: 0690774055230,
Who says you can't have work footwear that is both comfortable and stylish? With Rockport Works, a division of Warson Brands, you can have it all! The...