Product Description & Reviews
With their great looks and durable design, these Muck Arctic Adventure Series Tall Rubber Women's Winter Boots are a fashionable and functional cold-weather choice. Crafted from CR Flex-Foam neoprene, these women's snow boots adjust to the contours and movements of your feet while absorbing impacts with every step. An EVA midsole adds even more cushioning for all-day comfort during longer treks. Comfort rated from -20°F (-30 °C) to 50 °F (10 °C), these insulated boots have a soft fleece lining to keep feet warm and dry even in extreme weather conditions. The lightweight rubber outsole grips onto slippery surfaces to prevent slips and falls.The design of these women's winter boots is easy to match with any outfit or outerwear, and
Features & Highlights
- 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Fleece lining is soft for enhanced comfort, durable for long wear, and provides exceptional warmth in frigid environments; comfort rated from -20 °F to 50 °F (-30 °C to 10 °C)
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional cushioning, support and impact resistance all day long
- Lightweight outsole provides traction on slick surfaces and self-cleans to prevent tracking dirt inside
- 16-inch height for maximum protection; rear pull tab for easy on/off
- Classic black boot with tan shaft and accents for a casual, familiar style
|Item Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.