Product Description & Reviews
Comfortable and stylish, Muck Arctic Après Series Tall Rubber Women's Winter Boots are made from Muck's tough CR Flex-Foam neoprene. The special neoprene blend makes them 100% waterproof, and it boasts impressive flexibility to follow the movements and contours of your feet. These women’s winter boots have a rugged outsole to help you stay sure-footed on icy terrain. Lined with warm fleece, they are comfort rated down to -20 °F (-30 °C). The boots can also be rolled down to reveal cozy faux fur, a perfect complement to skinny jeans or leggings. Specially designed to fit a woman’s foot, these waterproof rubber boots are a versatile choice for everyday wear to and from work, home or the ski slopes.
Features & Highlights
- 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Soft fleece lining enhances comfort, provides superior warmth, and is durable for long cold treks; women's-specific fit for longwearing comfort
- Cozy faux fur trim adds extra warmth and style; comfort rated from -20 DegreeF to 50 DegreeF (-30 DegreeC to 10 DegreeC)
- 15-inch height offers maximum protection; rolls down to reveal plush fur lining which goes great with leggings or skinny jeans
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning; rugged outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: N60196,R60194, ean: 0736399900316,