Product Description & Reviews
Sporting a stylish knitted upper with trimmed faux fur, these Muck Arctic Après Supreme Series Rubber & Knit Women's Winter Boots will keep your feet warm and toasty during frigid weather. Built with waterproof, shock-absorbing CR Flex-Foam neoprene, these women's snow boots are exceptionally comfortable and will help you retain your body heat. The flexible material also adjusts to the unique contours of your feet, offering better support while lowering the chance of fatigue. Comfort rated from -20 °F to 50 °F (-30 °C to 10 °C), these insulated boots feature a women's-specific fit and lightweight EVA midsole for longwearing comfort. The fleece lining also feels great against the skin. These women's winter boots are finished with a metal buckle detail on the outer leg for added style.
Features & Highlights
- 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Soft fleece lining enhances comfort, provides superior warmth, and is durable for long cold treks; cozy faux fur trim adds extra warmth and style; comfort rated from -20 °F to 50 °F (-30 °C to 10 °C)
- Women's-specific fit for longwearing comfort; 8-inch height offers flexibility and protection
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning; rugged outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
- Black boot with multi-tone upper, solid-color topline and contrast outsole stripe matches any winter ensemble
|Item Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.6 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: N60136,R60134, ean: 0736399084115,