Product Description & Reviews
Native American Designer Fritz Casuse designed this bracelet featuring leather and sterling silver. A Navajo spirit figure in the center brings Father Sky and Mother Earth together, with sterling silver traveling down the arms of the brown leather backdrop. Designed to be worn with anything in your wardrobe, this sculptural piece is wearable art.Genuine Brown Leather and .925 Sterling Silver. Measures approximately 2-1/2" tall; medium traditional fit. See Ruler View for accurate sizing. Silver may tarnish over time..
Features & Highlights
- Genuine Brown Leather and .925 Sterling Silver
- Measures approximately 2-1/2" tall; medium traditional fit
- See Ruler View for accurate sizing. Silver may tarnish over time.
- Handcrafted in America with lifetime warranty on all jewelry
- A Navajo spirit figure with sterling silver traveling down the arms of the brown leather backdrop.
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.