Dr. Martens Unisex 1461 3-Eye Shoe White Backhand/William Blake 5 M UK
Free Shipping Included! Dr. Martens Unisex 1461 3-Eye Shoe White Backhand/William Blake 5 M UK by Dr. Martens at Style Hoster. MPN: R22874102-102. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Elevate your sense of high style with the unique, artistic look of the Dr. Martens® 1461 3-Eye Shoe. Dr. Martens has collaborated with Sir John
Features & Highlights
- Elevate your sense of high style with the unique, artistic look of the Dr. Martens® 1461 3-Eye Shoe.
- Dr. Martens has collaborated with Sir John Soane's Museum on Hogarth's most famous series 'A Rakes Progress' to create a unique collection.
- Softy T leather upper depicts scenes across the quarter panels and toe areas.
- Over time the hand-painted finishes wear thin, revealing, layer by layer, the history of a well-worn shoe.
- Three eyelet lace-up closure provides a secure and snug fit. Soft synthetic lining. Lightly cushioned leather footbed. Goodyear® welted construction provides durability with an upper and sole that are heat-sealed and sewn together. Classic air-cushioned outsole is oil and fat resistant, and offers good abrasion and slip resistance. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in Weight: 1 lb 8 oz Platform Height: 1⁄2 in Product measurements were taken using si
|Color:||White Backhand/William Blake|
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 4.88 x 4.88 inches|