Product Description & Reviews
Made of a premium 20 oz. cotton, this robe is fashioned from the finest Turkish terry cloth, which is made in Turkey, generously cut for extra room and comfort. This thick terry cloth robe is super absorbent and will only get softer and more absorbent with each wash. It perfect after the hot tub, shower, sauna, or as a quick wrap in the morning or evening on a cold night! This women's robe is considerably heavier than most robes and weighs in at 20 oz. per sq. yard/678 GSM, making it weigh anywhere from 5.5 lbs. to 6.0 lbs. Satisfaction Guaranteed! CARE: This robe is machine-washable. To care for this robe, wash it separately in cold water on gentle cycle and use no bleach. After tumble-dry on low heat. Avoid fabric softeners - they contain silicon that will make the towels water repellent. To soften the bathrobe, use 1 cup of white vinegar about every 6 weeks. FULFILLMENT LATENCY: Please allow 2-4 days for our embroidery team to complete your order. RETURN: Sorry, there are no returns on embroidered, personalized, used, or discontinued items.
Features & Highlights
- FEATURES: Thick texture, warm, and plush; Super absorbency; Durable; Generously sized; Heavyweight and substantial feel
- STYLE: 2 Deep patch pockets; Shawl collar; Cuffed sleeves; Double-belt loops for height adjustment
- CARE: Machine-washable; Wash in cold water in gentle cycle; Use no bleach; Tumble-dry on low heat; Little to no softener
- High-quality robe often found in luxury hotels, spas, and resorts
- Becomes even softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings
|Package Weight:||4.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.3 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Tahari by Arthur S. Levine
mpn: 8183P903-1-4P, ean: 0191151325613,