Product Description & Reviews
A variety of beads are woven in sections in this 5-wrap design of Chan Luu. Beads include Agate, faceted glass, copper-tone metal and imitation pearl beads. Chan Luu is a designer of jewelry, accessories, and ready to wear. Originally from Vietnam, she moved to Boston in 1972 and earned a B.A. in Business Administration from Boston University. In 1975, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams of becoming a fashion designer by receiving a degree in Fashion Design at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. Shortly thereafter she opened her own boutique located in Rolling Hills Estates, carrying European designer clothing and accessories for women. In 1996, she began designing her own accessories marking the start of Chan Luu, Inc. Chan Luu's trademark is her artistic skill in combining organic shapes with contemporary ideas to create a line that's unique, wearable, and hand-made. Known for her beautiful wrap bracelets, Chan continues to be a trend leader in fashion today. Her pieces have been featured in the top fashion magazines and have adorned Hollywood's hottest celebrities. Whether your style is modern/bohemian, or simple and classic, Chan Luu jewelry gives you the perfect tools to style your own fashion canvas.
Features & Highlights
- A 5-wrap design featuring a variety of beads including natural agate, imitation-pearl, hematine (man-made), copper-tone metal and faceted glass beads
- Woven into dyed black color leather and closes with a round button style silver-tone Chan Luu clasp
- Designed to fit most with 3 size options of 32 inches, 33 inches and 34 inches
- Comes packaged in a Chan Luu fabric pouch
- Due to the nature of being handcrafted and using natural beads, variations may occur
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.