Product Description & Reviews
For amphibious performance that delivers all-day, sandal-inspired comfort, slip into the Chaco OutCross EVO 1 trail shoe. Lined in protective, stretchy mesh, this women's outdoor shoe has a breathable mesh, webbing and synthetic leather upper with a bungee lace and integrated jacquard webbing for a snug fit; its EVA-topped barefoot construction delivers sockless comfort. The APMA-approved, women's-specific LUVSEAT platform and nylon shank provide energizing support atop the partially recycled EcoTread rubber outsole. Material: Mesh, Synthetic.
Features & Highlights
- Combined mesh, jacquard polyester webbing, and synthetic leather upper stretch collar and speed lace lock with gore keeper for easy entry
- Adjustable webbing heel lock integrated into lacing system with a semi-collapsible heel construction synthetic leather rand and toe bumper keeps foot protected
- Durable, women's specific luvseat polyurethane footbed
- Barefoot construction with an ethylene vinyl acetate layar and nylon support shank for instant-comfort
- Non-marking ecotread outsole with 25 percent recycled rubber compound sipped center lugs for wet surface grip and 3 millimeter lugs for trail traction
|Model:||OUTCROSS EVO 1-W|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.